How do we break through the obstacles currently preventing the UK reaching net zero carbon emissions?
Come and share ideas on the policy changes needed to change to meet climate goals.
A new report from Green House Think Tank and the Green European Foundation introduces a new toolkit to aid policy makers and campaigners to rethink trade.
Now we are hosting an online conference to share ideas on how to apply this toolkit to break through the obstacles preventing us reaching zero carbon goals – and develop new policies to meet zero carbon goals. Download Flyer.
- Natalie Bennett, Green Peer
- Ellie Chowns, International Spokesperson for the Green Party of England and Wales
- Jean Blaylock, Campaigns and Policy Manager, Global Justice Now
- Saskia Bricmont, Belgian MEP and Committee on International Trade member.
- Anna Cavazzini, German MEP and Committee on International Trade member
- Jonathan Essex, Green House
- Peter Sims, Green House
- Evert Nieuwenhuis, Researcher at Wetenschappelijk Bureau GroenLinks
- Davie Philip, President of ECOLISE and co-founder of Cloughjordan ecovillage in Tipperary
This event is part of our Climate Emergency Economy Project which is a strand of Green Houses Facing up to Climate Reality work. Through a series of reports and events, Green House is addressing the widening chasm between climate science and climate policy, the reasons for it, and how to bridge it. This online conference follows successful events last year on Climate Jobs and a Just Transition and Climate Emergency - Raising Ambition.